Short Term Care
Sometimes a loved one needs a place to stay just for a brief time. Just because the visit is short, that doesn’t mean you or they need to worry about the quality of services and care.
Short term stays can be a nice introduction to the caring environment at Hillcrest. These residents receive the same high level of care as our long-term residents, and they have access to all of our services and amenities. Our nurses and aides greet new short-term residents, get to know them on a clinical and personal level, and develop a Personalized Service Plan to deliver them the dedicated care they need throughout their stay.
- 24-Hour RN availability
- Medication Management
- Weekly housekeeping
- 3 meals per day/3 snacks per day
- Snacks throughout the day
- Assistance with prescribers’ orders
- Social Worker
- Beauty Shop
- Weekly laundry
- Appointment set up and reminder
- Coordination of transportation to and from appointments
- Managed and supervised aides providing 24 hour personal care